Working with us is easy. Follow the steps below.
Craig A. Stevens (615) 414-7736
We will do our best to wright a proposal that will address your needs, within your budget.
Did you know that we can actually do and have often done most of this without travel expenses?
We do guarantee that we will be your best option and try to match any reasonable price before we agree to continue. Sometimes, we will actually help you find better options if we aren’t it.
- Sometimes it is a easy as providing training. All you might need is for us to train your people. We have a number of ways to provide training, including Classes, Podcasts, On-line Systems, Webinars, and Video Conferencing.
- Sometimes Facilitation and Coaching is required. Often we can do this without travel and use many of the same methods as above.
- Full Support would include the Three Phases:
- Assessment: Would include gathering data, interviewing and often observations.
- Problem Solving: Would include working with your people to find the best solutions for what we find during the assessment phases. Often these are facilitated problem solving sessions with your team.
- Implementation: Would include working with your people to make the desired results work for your organization. Here we use change management and project management techniques.
- Deliverables match your needs and are agreed on ahead of time and may include:
- Strategic Plans
- Tactical Action Plans or Project Plans
- Ending with Results that are measurable.
- Accountability and Communication is important all along the way. We will show you progress as we go.
- Training and Facilitation
- The Seven Attributes of Excellent Management
- Storms of Chaos and Strategy
- The Drivers of Change
- Systems Thinking/Engineering
- Change Management