Niyi is a consultant with Westbrook Stevens if you would like for Niyi to help your organization please let us know. Below is Niyi’s CV.
Contact us at http://www.e-wbs.com/contact/ for more information.
Organize development and implementation of customer-focused technical solutions to meet business needs. Passionate about development and implementation of value-driven technical solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Proven project management and business analysis competence to plan, organize, and oversee the execution of work plan while keeping stakeholders informed. Strong relationship skills; interact with team members and management with confidence, keep commitments and lead by example. Earned solid reputation for analytical skills required to understand and resolve issues. Good command of Agile methodology and principles (Certified ScrumMaster). Expertise in:
- PROJECT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- FUNCTIONAL TESTING
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROJECT SCHEDULING
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE
- TEAM BUILDING & LEADERSHIP
- BUDGETING & COST CONTROLS
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, NASHVILLE, TN 2008 to 2016
Global Specialist in energy management and automation in more than 100 countries.
MANAGER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Managed day-to-day operations of 10 technical staff responsible for the development of custom applications, including quality assurance, deployment and production support. Typical workload ranged from 3 to 5 active projects at a time.
- Liaised between business and technical teams to ensure that the desired business value is delivered at the completion of every project. Prepared work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability across the board for achieving project milestones.
- Facilitated requirements elicitation meetings for development team, ensuring customer requirements were translated correctly into project deliverables.
- Ensured smooth implementation of cloud-based application by creating test plan and test cases to validate compatibility on various browsers and platforms.
- Ensured zero defect in production by creating test scenarios and test cases for developers and user acceptance testing.
- Reduced product model development cycle by 25% by migrating from desktop to client-server (C#, .Net. MS SQL Server) architecture.
- Maintained end-user satisfaction rate of 95% or higher, earning solid reputation for analytical skills required to understand and resolve issues.
- Improved efficiency of project delivery of IT solutions by 20% by using Agile principles to standardize project delivery tools and processes.
- Reduced product model development by 20% and increased product offering by creating new product modeling rules syntax and engine.
- Increased field sales productivity by 10% by programmatically generating quotation documentation package which included list of parts with pricing and drawings.
- Created ad-hoc metrics report from weekly product pricing transactions, enabling management to identify business trend and opportunities, especially for additional services or new products.
- Led team to consolidate many busway products into one product offering for entire North America, resulting in major manufacturing savings and timely product offering.
- Masterminded having monthly meeting of software architects in the organization to foster collaboration and sharing of ideas thereby improving overall team productivity.
NTT DATA (Formerly KEANE, Inc.), SCHNEIDER ACCOUNT, Nashville, Tennessee 2003 to 2008
Global IT innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world.
Provided functional support, analysis, design, testing, oversight and guidance for custom applications development and implementation to enable successful business operations.
- Gathered requirements, wrote requirements specifications and requirement traceability matrix for major projects, ensuring customer requirements were translated correctly into project deliverables.
- Managed scope, schedule, issues/risks, trade-offs, communications and expectations for distributors’ client-server quotation application. As distributors created their own quotations, field sales productivity went up as high as 20%.
- Executed test scripts using SQL and other various tools, ensuring application were functioning as expected and/or identify defects.
- Guided cross-functional project team of 8 individuals to define and implement solution for cross-border manufacturing, enabling consolidation of plants.
- Oversaw deployment of .NET framework 2.0 for client-server applications to over 5K users, improving transaction processing.
- Increased revenue by leading cross-functional project team to define and implement solution for quotation and pricing start-up services for purchased products.
- Updated software development platform to increase software developers’ productivity by 20%.
- Led cross-functional project team to define and implement solution for outsourcing product orders to outside suppliers, meeting demand.
- Roles performed on projects as needed: Business Analyst, Tester and Project Leader.
Additional Relevant Experience
GE Aircraft Engines, Evendale, Ohio – Manager, Information Systems
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), XAVIER UNIVERSITY, Cincinnati, Ohio
Master’s in Engineering Management (MS), NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, Boston, Massachusetts
Bachelor of Science (BS), Industrial Engineering, NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Newark, New Jersey
Project Management Professional (PMI)
Business Analysis Certificate (IIL)
Certified ScrumMaster (Scrum Alliance)