Craig Stevens is the founder and president or Westbrook Stevens, LLC (WBS) and has worked on every (WBS) project in one way or another. He is also a senior project manager in the PMO of Ardent Healthcare. Craig has been a Management, Industrial, and Systems Engineer for over 30 years. He was the Manager for the Process Improvement Program for HCA Physician Services, where the CIPp Team developed the CPI/Lean/Six Sigma program for about 800 practices.
Before HCA, he worked as a consultant for over 100 different organizations in 25 states including (US DOD, US DOE, NASA, Lockheed Martin, Westinghouse, DuPont, etc.). Craig has worked in every layer of an organization and in several industries (Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Hospitality, Scientific Research, Energy, Waste Management and Environmental Restoration, Not-For-Profits, and Construction). He was the Chief Engineer and Quality Manager for PRAGMATICS, INC. (8a), Program Manager for Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), and was the Mechanical Engineer SME in solar and electric power, explosives, and general engineering for U.S. doe, Office of Scientific, and Technical Information (OSTI).
Craig is also an accomplished artist (www.CraigAStevens.com) and the Author of the Geronimo Stone (https://issuu.com/craigastevens/docs/geronimostone) series and is writing other books of management subjects.
Craig has taught for several universities and has written many papers on quality, change management, and other management related subjects and has served as adjunct faculty for Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Trevecca Nazarene University, University of Phoenix, Nashville State Tech, and UT Knoxville as a TA. He was also a trainer/facilitator of Project Management for the American Management Association International (AMAI) and Padgett Thompson. He has taught graduate and undergraduate classes and workshops in Strategic Implementation, Innovation and R&D, Operations Management, Project Management, Change Management, Manufacturing Management, Strategic Management, General Management Principles, Systems Management, Statistics, Customer Service, Engineering Economy, and Human Factors Engineering.
Here are more details than you ever wanted to know about Craig’s work:
- Three Page Training Resume: http://issuu.com/craigstevens8/docs/20151029_stevens_three_pager_traini
- Two Page Engineering Resume: http://issuu.com/craigstevens8/docs/20151029_stevens_two_pager_engineer
- Long Resume: http://issuu.com/craigstevens8/docs/20151003_stevens_complete_resume
- Semi-complete past experiences in projects: http://issuu.com/craigstevens8/docs/stevens_-__project_work_details_201
- Semi-complete past experiences in facilitation: http://issuu.com/craigstevens8/docs/stevens_experience_in_facilitation_
- Semi-complete past presentations list: http://issuu.com/craigstevens8/docs/stevens_-_experience_with_speaking_
- Craig’s Book: http://issuu.com/craigastevens/docs/geronimostone
- Craig Art: www.CraigAStevens.com and Art Catalog