What we do:
- We provide high quality support to match your needs as close to your budget as possible.
- We give back – This website is designed to help Vets become more marketable by teaching basic and advanced Project Management, Business Analysis, and Continuous Improvement terminology and techniques.
- If you have ideas on how you might like to help or be apart of what we are doing please contact us.
About our group
Westbrook Stevens is a woman owned small business and has been around for several years. Before we called ourselves Westbrook Stevens, in the 90’s we were Innovative Resources and Systems (IRaS), and before that in the 80’s we called ourselves Tennessee Innovations. Nevertheless we are relaunching our services to help support Veterans, professionals looking for work, and businesses looking for contracting with the best people. Economic and cultural changes require changes in how we all approach our businesses. Mastering change, flexibility, and agility is what we do!
We are designed around “change,” “focused on quality and productivity,” and the integrator of several different systems, contractors, vendors, and professionals. Because we are a loose confederation of independent contractors, often we use highly respected professionals, sub-contractors, interns, and moon lighters – along with our regular team.
To become part of our internal team requires a little effort.
So how do you become a member of our team? One way is to complete our training program and then be selected as a trainer or consultant. We use a Lean/Six Sigma belt type approach to teach and help you master Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
1. White Belt Training helps you understand the basics of the subject and is designed for executives and others just wanting a top down summary of the subject.
2. Yellow Belt Training builds on the executive summary of the White Belt Training and is geared toward the managers of the subject. This is what supervisors, champions, and sponsors should know.
3. Green Belt Training builds on the Yellow Belt Training and is designed to empower the practitioners of the subject. Green Belt Training will give what you need to know to be a successful applying the tools. The Green Belt Training will also prepare you to take the related Certification test.
4. Black Belt Training builds on the Green Belt Training and is designed to help you master the senior level subjects. Our Black Belts also learn how to facilitate, train, coach, and consult and are then qualified to become a part of the www.e-WBS.com team. Selected members are then qualified to help us train and/or provide services in project management, customer service, lean six sigma, etc.