Subjects of the White Belt PM Training:
- What is a project?
- What is Project Management?
- Why is project management important? (The Logic)
- How is Change related to Project Management?
The White Belt training on this website is a free service for those interested in change and its primary implementation tool, Project Management (PM). We have designed the White Belt training to give you an executive summary or high-level overview of project management. The other levels go into more detail and require a membership to join the community.
We use a Lean/Six Sigma type approach to help you learn and master Project Management.
- White Belt Training – helps you understand the basics of Project Management and is designed for executives and others just wanting a top down summary of project management.
- Yellow Belt Training – builds on the executive summary of the White Belt Training and is geared toward the managers of project managers. This is what supervisors, champions, and sponsors of project management should know.
- Green Belt Training – builds on the Yellow Belt Training and is designed to empower the practitioners of project management. Green Belt Training will give the project manager everything he/she needs to know to be a successful project manager. The Green Belt Training will also prepare a project manager to take the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Black Belt Training – builds on the Green Belt Training and is designed to help project managers master the senior level subjects of project management. When you complete the Black Belt Training you will master Project Management Offices (PMO – Sometimes known as Project or Program Management Organizations or Offices), Strategic Project Management, Program Management, and other senior level project management subjects. Our Black Belts also learn how to facilitate, train, and consult and become a part of the e-WBS.com team. Selected members are then qualified to help us train and/or provide services in project management.