Here is a link to outstanding PMP training.
Here is a link to a page that explains PMI’s 2015 Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program Updates
We designed the training using a belt system to help you dive as deeply into project management as you would like.
- Executive Summary – An Orientation – Is just an overview.
- Managing the Process – The White Belt is geared for executive leaders and helps you understand the What and Why of project management.
- Managing the Process Deeper – The Yellow Belt is geared for managers of project managers and explains the When, Where, and Who of project management. We get into the Leadership Culture, and People issues (Empowerment, Building a Excellent Culture, Organizational Structures, Motivation, Project Structures (agile, Waterfall, Construction, etc.).
- Project Managers’ Tools – The Green Belt builds on the other belts, is designed for practitioners, will show you the How’s of project management, and can help you prepare to take the PMI, PMP and other certifications.
- The Black Belt goes beyond the basics, prepares the mentors of project managers, explores the senior level subjects of project management, and prepares you to become one of your company’s trainers and/or internal consultants (using our licensed tools and templates). We also allow especially selected candidates to become one of our trainers and consultants.