Presenting PMP Workshops
Westbrook Stevens, LLC has teamed with the RGP Nashville Office, Lipscomb University’s College of Computing and Technology, and VMEdu’s PMstudy to offer several 4-day PMP/CAPM bootcamps in 2016. Come join us for one of the PMP/CAPM Prep Workshops and earn the 35 contact hours required by the PMP application. You get great facilitators, access to great online tools, training videos, and practice test Let us help you and your organization obtain your PMP goals. Which of these bootcamps will you attend?
To Register Click on Links Below
PMP Workshop Location and Dates:
- On Campus at Austin Peay State University
- Tuesday March 8 to Friday March 11, 2016 (Closed)
- On Campus at Lipscomb University
- Monday March 14 to Friday March 18, 2016 (Closed)
- Monday May 9 to Friday May 13, 2016 (Closed)
- Monday June 13 to Friday June 17, 2016 (Closed)
- Monday July 18 to Friday July 22, 2016 (Email CraigAStevens@WestbrookStevens.com to Register)
- Monday August 8 to Friday August 12, 2016 (Email CraigAStevens@WestbrookStevens.com to Register)
To Register Click on Links above or email CraigAStevens@WestbrookStevens.com
Choose from Bootcamps and Webinar training or select the Online Self-Study. With the online tools you can even train and take practice tests by smartphone while you are waiting for lunch or watching your children play soccer. Stay tuned for details on Webinars.
We provide globally accepted PMP, Scrum/Agile, and Lean Six Sigma Training modules. The Training comes with 97% pass rates.
We are teaming with PMstudy to provide the Most Comprehensive and Highest QualityPMP® Prep Classroom Training. Coursework is primarily based on the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition and focuses on the key topics and areas required for success in the exam. Course includes:
- 200+ page PMstudy PMP® Prep Workbook
- Chapter Workbooks and Online Final Test with PMP® exam style questions
- Quick Reference Guide, Process Chart Worksheets and Study Aids
- One Month Complimentary Access to PMstudy 100% Online Course (Includes 800+ practice questions with detailed explanations AND four full length simulated exams)
- Valuable Exam Taking Tips and Tricks
- The 35 PMI® Approved Contact Hours
Classes are typically held for 4 days from 8AM to 6PM daily. Lunch, snacks, coffee and tea will be available during classroom sessions.