The process begins with the MarketForce Strategic Marketing Assessment. A strategic assessment includes an evaluation of your market, competition and historical performance and provides you with a road map to obtain your optimum market share. The resulting document will be used to formulate a 3-year marketing plan for the firm.
The written Marketing Plan serves as the foundation for the client’s practice development efforts. The entire firm is responsible for development and implementation of the plan. Ultimately, success is achieved through accountability and commitment to bring the plan to life.
If you met or had lunch with one prospect a week that was similar to your best client, what impact do you think that would have on your firm in the course of a year? Referrals and alternative services to existing clients are the bread-and-butter of any professional services firm and are absolutely essential for success. But they only go so far. The MarketForce Permission Marketing campaign is a high-quality targeted external marketing program that leverages your valuable time and puts you face-to-face with interested and qualified prospects on an ongoing basis. Customized to your firm and your market, this program has been successfully executed for firms across the country serving a wide variety of industries. The Permission Marketing Campaign combines our skills and expertise with your desire to grow your practice and acquire the best clients.
- Industry Niche Development
- Cross-Selling Initiative
- Service Area Development
- Competitor Analysis
- Referral Source Development
- Client Loyalty Surveys
- Fixed Price Initiative
- Lost Client & Lost Proposal Analysis
In executing the Permission Marketing Campaign, our marketing professionals will be responsible for the following:
- Develop Campaign Schedule and review with client.
- Assist in selecting prospect industry and Key Service Areas.
- Generate Prospect Database based on selected criteria.
- Create the Prospect Letter and link to the Prospect Database.
- Create an informational brochure.
- Assist in gathering testimonials for use in the mailing and brochure.
- Assist in the selection of attachments and gift item for mailing.
- Supervise graphic design of brochure and gift packaging.
- Training of participating professionals.
On an on-going basis throughout the campaign, a MarketForce professional will:
- Make the initial prospect call.
- Generate and send the mailing and gift at the prearrange interval.
- Maintain and support the Prospect Database.
- Set the prospect luncheon appointments with the client’s schedule.
- Coordinate the appointments with the client’s schedule.
- Review the efficacy of the campaign on a regular basis and adjust accordingly.