Westbrook Stevens, LLC teams with VMEdu to deliver both online and in classroom options of the Lean Six Sigma Program.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt online course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization. The participants will definitely be able to use the knowledge gained in this course in leading various critical projects in their respective organizations.
Delivery Method : Online
Duration : 6 months
Delivery Method : Classroom
Duration : 5 Day
This course aims to –
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Teach students both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- Provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Provide knowledge of Kaizen projects
- Equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma and Lean concepts
- Equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Case study booklet
- Role play documents
- Gifts and supplies
- PMI approved PDUs
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Online course covering comprehensive six sigma concepts
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate after completing the online course and exam