Free Online Six Sigma Training
Free Yellow Belt Training and Certification
Hello I’m Craig Stevens President of Westbrook Stevens, LLC and www.e-WBS.com and I am excited about what we have to offer.
Have you heard about Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Lean Six Sigma and wanted to be certified? Maybe you just want to understand what others are doing or talking about. Or, maybe you want to start the process of getting your Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. If this sounds like you, then try this easy free first step. If you don’t like it I’ll give you your money back (that is easy because remember it is free).
Westbrook Stevens, LLC and VMEdu have teamed to bring you this free opportunity to earn your Six Sigma Yellow Belt. If you have any questions, just email me at CraigAStevens@WestbrookStevens.com or call me!
The Yellow Belt is available all online and you can literally do everything including taking the exam from your smart phone. I’ve never seen anything like this. Once you achieve the Yellow Belt, you may want to take the next step. We can help with this as well! If you are a veteran, I will give you a discount.
We also have Green Belt and Black Belt training – with three popular options for you to chose from:
- In-classroom workshops (that include all the online tools),
- Online Virtual Class rooms (with all the on-line tools), and/or
- %100 Online options.
We have several in-classroom Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training workshops being scheduled now in the following locations:
- The Fort Campbell Area, Tennessee/Kentucky
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Cookeville, Tennessee
- Nashville/Franklin, Tennessee
Traditional Certification Options Available to You:
You can choose from In-Classroom, Virtual, and/or On-line training in the following:
- Free Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Non-Traditional Certification Options Available for Service Oriented Organizations also Available to You (for healthcare, office workers, hospitality, and others)
This is my own secret sauce. Learn about the Seven Attributes of Excellent Management and the simplified processes and language of continuous improvement and compare those to the traditional Lean Six Sigma tools. You will love how everything is taught from a systems thinking approach with the whole organization in mind. You will appreciate the highly graphical and simplified approach. You will come closer to mastering change and driving improvement down to the lowest levels in the simplest way possible. These customized workshops are available to fit your organization:
- Free On-line White Belt in WBS – Lean Six Sigma (Designed as an Executive Summary for Leaders and Champions)
- Yellow Belt in WBS – Lean Six Sigma (Designed as an Overview for Project Managers and Project Team Members)
- Green Belt in WBS – Lean Six Sigma (Designed for Practitioners of Continuous Improvement)
- Black Belt in WBS – Lean Six Sigma (Designed for Senior Practitioners and Consultants of Continuous Improvement)
- Master Black Belt in WBS – Lean Six Sigma (Designed for Mentors, Trainers, and Leading Practitioners of Continuous Improvement)
If you have any questions, just email CraigAStevens@WestbrookStevens.com or call me! We can also give you a trial version of most of the on-line courses (including PMP, ITIL, Prince2, CBAP, and others).