EM30 – Excellent Customer Focus
EM30.WB00 – Introduction to the White Belt Training of Customer Service
Level 1 – White Belt Training – Orientation/Executive Summary (1 Hour)
Understanding the Problems and Solutions – Level 1 is our beginning level; we call White Belt Training. It is a high-level overview available on our website. Although White Belt Training is geared toward the executive leaders, it is also the prerequisite to the next level of training. During the White Belt Training in Excellent Customer Focus you will understand the What and Why of an excellent customer (or patient experience). These workshops are available on the website for free.
Goals of the entire series is to:
- Help leaders build a culture of service.
- Focus on Healthcare and other service front-line workers.
- To understand our role in customer service
- To talk about how we might cover for, help each other, and work as a team.
- Provide quick and easy tools for front-line workers to use to improve service.
- Get back to the basics or customer/patient experiences.
Goals of the Level 1, White Belt is to:
- Introduce the Patient/Customer Experience (customer service) training
- Have a conversation focused on a culture of service, patient experience, and patient loyalty.
During the White Belt Training, we will focus on understanding how everything fits together to build a culture of professionalism and professional attitudes.
List of White Belt Training Workshops:
- EM30.WB00 – Introduction to the White Belt Training of Customer Focus
- EM30.WB10 – Understanding the Big Picture of Customer Focus
- EM30.WB20 – What is Excellent Customer Focus and Why is it Important
- EM30.WB30 – Phases and Attitudes of Building a Culture of Excellent Customer Focus
- Training and Facilitation
- The Seven Attributes of Excellent Management
- Storms of Chaos and Strategy
- The Drivers of Change
- Systems Thinking/Engineering
- Change Management