EM30.YB – Level 2 – Yellow Belt Training – Building and Managing a Culture of Excellent Customer Focus (4 Hours)
Building and Managing a Culture of Excellent Customer Focus – Level 2 is designed for managers and explains the When, Where, and Who of Excellent Customer Focus. We dive into the subjects of Leadership, Culture, and People issues (Empowerment, Building an Excellent Culture, Organizational Structures, Motivation).
Goals of this Yellow Belt Training are:
- To have a conversation focused on a culture of service, patient experience, and patient loyalty.
- Help leaders build a culture of service.
- Understand Empowerment and the Appropriate level of Controls
During the Yellow Belt Training, we will start in Phase 1 – Before the Visit – here we focus on understanding how everything fits together to build a culture of professionalism and a professional attitude. White belt training is a prerequisite of Yellow Belt Training. Both are designed around the needs of a leader. Yellow Belt Training is NOT a Prerequisite of Green Belt Training for green belt training is specifically designed for Front-line workers – the practitioners who provide Excellent Patient/Customer Experiences.
Outline For Yellow Belt Training – Phase 1 – Before the Visit What Management Needs to Know:
- EM30.YB010 – Introduction to Phase One of Excellent Customer Focus – Before the Visit
- EM30.YB020 – Introduction to a Professional Attitude
- EM30.YB030 – Introduction to Strategic Cycle (From the book Raving Fans)
- EM30.YB040 – Strategic Cycle – Step 1 – Decide on what you want to provide
- EM30.YB050 – Strategic Cycle – Step 2 – Decide on how you would want those products and services provided to you
- EM30.YB060 – Strategic Cycle – Step 3 and 4 – Ask and Do
- EM30.YB070 – Introduction to Building Excellent Processes and Systems
- EM30.YB080 – Introduction to Excellent Continuous Improvement of Processes and Systems
- EM30.YB090 – Introduction to Building the Knowledge Cycle
- EM30.YB100 – Introduction to Visit Preparation
- Training and Facilitation
- The Seven Attributes of Excellent Management
- Storms of Chaos and Strategy
- The Drivers of Change
- Systems Thinking/Engineering
- Change Management