1st World Hunger Team Attic Project Video
This is our attic project designed to grow food in a harsh environment. Please watch the video and go to www.WorldHungerTeam.com to learn more.
We use recycled materials to build greenhouses to grow food using simple hydroponics to feed the hungry.
Our mission is to:
- Solve world hunger in our lifetime.
- Using recycled materials to build greenhouses.
- Growing organic food with simple hydroponics.
- So people of all ages and skill sets can share in a unified mission.
- Through their church, school or community center.
- Bringing fresh vegetables and fruits directly to the people.
- So EVERYONE gets the healthy food they need – even in “food deserts.”
- At little or no cost, based on one’s ability to pay.
- Improving their diet as well as their health.
- Where everyone is a valued, contributing member of a team.
- Bringing sustenance, value and spiritual fulfillment to each other’s lives.
- Through a tested and proven system that “feeds God’s sheep.”